It’s so wonderful weather! The sun is shining every day and Budapest welcomes so many people from all over the world. It’s just awesome! I enjoy every minute and my camera is overloaded with photos every evening.
… and it’s provided with outdoor screens from RIO – OS 2016.
AUGUST 2016 THEME DAY – My City’s Skyline.
You often find them in the surroundings of the Opera House.
Very interesting musician – I liked to listen to him. My favorite was when he sang “Fuck you and die”.
Music students performing
Contemporary Dance – “Give me a name” – Interview.
… Contemporary Art Festival Budapest 2015-10-02 … I am sure they are great artists in their fields …. but …. why no women!?
Ps. The speech was in Hungarian so most unfortunately I didn’t understand ….. but I am sure these men are great cultural workers …..
I have recieved info about the evening – Thanks to Ms. Boglárka IMRE, program manager
BFTK Budapest Festival & Tourism Center
Non-profit Limited Liability Company
On the stage you can see the representatives of the above mentioned institutes, namely (from left to right):
- György Szemadám – member of Hungarian Academy of Arts
- Pál Szilágyi – representative of Ministry of Human Capacities
- József Szurcsik – president of Day of Hungarian Painting Foundation
- iski Tibor Kocsis – curator of the exhibition (young artists – below 40 years)
- János Schneller – curator of the exhibition (middle generation – 40-70 years)
- József Baksai – awarded painter.