You often find them in the surroundings of the Opera House.
“Edi Nagy, who won the professional prize at the 2014 Veszprém Street Music Festival, will play with her new band. ” CAFe Budapest.
Ps. The speech was in Hungarian so most unfortunately I didn’t understand ….. but I am sure these men are great cultural workers …..
I have recieved info about the evening – Thanks to Ms. Boglárka IMRE, program manager
BFTK Budapest Festival & Tourism Center
Non-profit Limited Liability Company
On the stage you can see the representatives of the above mentioned institutes, namely (from left to right):
- György Szemadám – member of Hungarian Academy of Arts
- Pál Szilágyi – representative of Ministry of Human Capacities
- József Szurcsik – president of Day of Hungarian Painting Foundation
- iski Tibor Kocsis – curator of the exhibition (young artists – below 40 years)
- János Schneller – curator of the exhibition (middle generation – 40-70 years)
- József Baksai – awarded painter.