Ps. The speech was in Hungarian so most unfortunately I didn’t understand ….. but I am sure these men are great cultural workers …..
I have recieved info about the evening – Thanks to Ms. Boglárka IMRE, program manager
BFTK Budapest Festival & Tourism Center
Non-profit Limited Liability Company
On the stage you can see the representatives of the above mentioned institutes, namely (from left to right):
- György Szemadám – member of Hungarian Academy of Arts
- Pál Szilágyi – representative of Ministry of Human Capacities
- József Szurcsik – president of Day of Hungarian Painting Foundation
- iski Tibor Kocsis – curator of the exhibition (young artists – below 40 years)
- János Schneller – curator of the exhibition (middle generation – 40-70 years)
- József Baksai – awarded painter.